Software Engineer (m/f/d) Microcontroller
- Kappa optronics
- Presence / Mobile
- Junior, Career start
- Work experience
Join our high-tech team!
Kappa optronics develops and manufactures innovative cameras for major international customers in the fields of aviation, defense and vision solutions with a focus on automotive applications. With visual surveillance of the air to air refuelling Kappa is the global technology leader and won the Innovation Award of Airbus Defense and Space in 2019. Kappa is key system supplier in some major programs.
- Development and management according to DO178 including the associated documentation
- Development, management and maintenance of model based standards according to DO331
- Software development for microcontroller based controls especially in the sector of aviation
- Close cooperation with the process assurance office and verification & validation
- Working in highly-motivated project teams within the Business Unit Aviation
- Frequent visits and team participations face-to-face in offices in Germany (Göttingen) and Spain (Madrid)
- Willingness and clear dedication to leading SW project and process issues
- Experience in C/C++ programming similar as of ARM Cortex-M based microcontroller, such as typical microcontroller interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, CAN) environment
- Knowledge in programming of embedded systems, e.g. Linux based systems
- A post baccalaureate technical degree (Bachelor or Master in electrical engineering, embedded systems or comparable)
- Technical knowledge of camera systems and in image signal processing is advantageous
- Experience in dealing with measurement technology and hardware-related development
- Experience in functional safety. Aviation sector is advantageous.
- Knowledge in programming language Python and C# is a plus in order to do several adjacent tasks.
- Good business and technical English
What we offer:
- Leading projects in globally challenging markets
- Highly effective and communicative agile teams
- Many clear perspectives for further professional development
- Very short and fast decision-making channels, direct access to all relevant functions and stakeholders
- A highly motivated team and a family style of work
- Job-related educational programs
- Bike leasing, English lessons, company pension plan, etc.
- Flexible work environment and working hours
- Home office opportunities
- 30 days annual leave
- Sarah Pietschmann
- HR & Recruiting Specialist
- 05508 974 2966